Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Eternal High

If you ever need a pick me up...
kneel down, look up and He will lift you up to the sky...
feel so high like one of those drugs but no rehab, this addiction,
a  confirmation of a perfect connection; complete satisfaction, no repercussions,
this junkie's hooked, NO not extasy...
His love for me I see, unconditional...No buts, No wants, just coz...I am His and He is mine,
He forms my heart to be divine, transforms my mind, conforms my will with His in mind,
my soul reflected in His own, divine perfection I strive to own...
No retreat, I wont surrender to my old ways His way is the only way...
I wont stray, I'll stay forever in Him and Him in me,
this desire keeps getting higher, seeking Him with all my fire.
   Gods-love[1]


Why do you look furthe  r? know my father...you'll want no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment